Chetnanigans respects your privacy and understands the concerns that our customers might have around using our website, or registering with us at https://www.chetnanigans.com. Feel free to reach out to us directly with any comments, concerns or questions that you might have regarding our policy. Please know that we hold your confidence in Chetnanigans in the highest regard and will never willingly, or with prior knowledge, compromise your personal information outside our company for any reason without your approval.
- Specifically, what personally identifiable information is collected from you through https://chetnanigans.com, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
- Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
- We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
- Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via Sean@chetnanigans.com, Holly@chetnanigans.com or by contacting us via phone at 804-937-8186.
Your Rights Include:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- You may of course express any concern you have about our use of your data, and we will be happy to discuss these concerns with you.
Chetnanigans will take all reasonable efforts and precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (names, addresses, contact email, telephone numbers and credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser (SSL), or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who have a certified “Need to Know” purpose to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In closing, we are grateful to have you as a customer of our business and we look forward to serving you with the highest integrity and respect that one might expect. We encourage you to contact us with any questions, concerns or comments regarding our business practices. At Chetnanigans, we strive to have every transaction a pleasant, enjoyable and “above expectations” interaction. If we weren’t successful in accomplishing these objectives with you and your transaction, please contact us so that we might mutually find a solution that works best for both parties.
Sean & Holly