Introducing the “CirFection” Circle / Mandala Blocking Board
Blocking Mandala’s and circles is always a challenge! Getting the curves right, pinning the work to mats, applying just the right amount of moisture… There are a lot of challenges to getting this done right. Introducing the tool that dramatically improve this experience, The “CirFection” Circle / Mandala Blocking Board!
- Boards Size – 13” square
- Circle / Mandala Sizes – 12”, 10”, 8”, 6” and 4”
- Half Circles in all sizes either vertically or horizontally
- Pins – Ships with 50 two inch pins (each circle has 32 holes)
- Hole Spacing – 12” circles @ ~1.25”, 10” @ just under 1”, 8” @ ¾”, 6” @ ½” & 4” @ under ¼”
- Felt Covered backing and ships with Free Display Stand
- Hole spacing from “Circle to Circle” is 1” so Perfector Strips can be used on this board
As Mandala’s popularity increases, so does the need for a blocking solution. Introducing what just might be a perfect solution for our Mandala Crocheters, The “CirFection” Circle / Mandala Blocking Board! It is like other Chetnanigans’ Boards in that it is felt lined on the back to protect your working surface. It ships with a Free Display Stand (so you can show off your work!). The board is 13” x 13” x ½” and is finished with four coats of Polyurethane. It can block up to 5 different sized circles, as well as half circles in either the vertical or horizontal planes. And, as the circles are 1” between them, our Perfector Strips can by added to your order to help assure that all of your circles are the same size regardless of where they are in the stack of your circles!
This board, like all of our handcrafted products, are built with care and careful consideration in our little shop right here in Midlothian, Virginia. Thanks for looking and considering a purchase of our latest introduction, The CirFection Circular Blocking Board!
There are no reviews yet.